- 2014 Official opening of the 300,000-tonne specialised ore terminal located at Nanjiang Port Area of the port of Tianjin with quay length of 400 meters and designed annual handling capacity of 23 million tonnes.
- 2011 Completion of acquisition of 50% equity interest in Tianjin Port Shihua, a 300,000-tonne crude oil terminal with quay length of 468 meters and designed annual handling capacity of 20 million tonnes.
- 2010 Completion of acquisition of 56.81% equity interest in Tianjin Port Co. Achieved total container throughput of over 10 million TEUs in 2010.
- 2008 Completion of acquisition of 40% equity interest in Tianjin Port Alliance International Container Terminal Co., Ltd., a container terminal with quay length of 1,100 meters and designed annual handling capacity of 1.7 million TEUs.
- 2007 Establishment of Tianjin Port Haifeng Bonded Logistics Co., Ltd., the first logistics warehousing company in Dongjiang Bonded Free Port with a gross floor area of approximately 190,000 square meters.
Successfully listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange in May 2006 and raised approximately HK$1.26 billion.
Establishment of Tianjin Port Euroasia International Container Terminal Co., Ltd. with COSCO and APMT, a container terminal with quay length of 1,100 meters and designed annual handling capacity of 1.8 million TEUs.
- 2004 The second phase of grain terminal construction project was completed, increasing the grain storage capacity to 110,000 tonnes.
- 2001 Renovation of container terminal was completed with designed annual handling capacity raised to 1.6 million TEUs, capable of docking and handling container vessels of 10,000 TEUs.
- 1997 Tianjin Development was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange. The business engaged by the Company was one of the principal businesses of Tianjin Development.
- 1996 Tianjin Container Company obtained ISO9002-1994 quality certification.
- 1986 Completed construction of grain handling facilities, became one of the principal channels for import and export of grains in northern China.
- 1980 Tianjin Container Company, the first container terminal in China, was incorporated.
- 1968 Tianjin Second Stevedoring Company commerced operation.